Forms and Notices
Candidates intending to sit for a Transport Canada Examination at a Transport Canada Examination Centre must complete and submit TC Form 82-0600 (see link below) to the Transport Canada Examination Centre at least two weeks in advance.
Examinations conducted at Western Maritime Institute may be paid by credit card to Transport Canada in advance by telephone or at the time of the examination with exact change cash.
In British Columbia, most Transport Canada Examination Fees, including HST, are $30.80. The Transport Canada Examination Fees schedule, not including taxes, can be viewed HERE.
To read the forms below in PDF format you need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can get Acrobat Reader HERE.
To Access any of the following Transport Canada Forms, Click on the TC Form Name below.
(Fill-able and Printable PDF document file.)
- TC Form 82-0701: Candidate Document Number (CDN) Application Form;
- TC Form 82-0532: Statement of Sea Service for a Certificate;
- TC Form 82-0546: Testimonial of Sea Service – Deck Department;
- TC Form 82-0666: Testimonial of Sea Service – Engine Department;
- TC Form 82-0545: Steering Testimonial;
- TC Form 82-0600: Application To Be Examined For A Certificate.
To locate a Marine Medical Examination – Transport Canada Approved Medical Examiners.