The course combines the Basic Safety Training, Survival Craft, and Advanced Firefighting refreshers into a 4-day course for officers.
This course does not require approval by the Private Training Institution Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, PTIB did not review this course.
- Student must be at least 16 years of age
- Student must be clean-shaven for the firefighting portion of the course.
- WMI waiver – to be signed upon registration.
- Student must provide proof of having completed the following courses:
- MED Basic Safety Training (A1+B2),
- MED STCW Survival Craft (B1), and
- MED STCW Advanced Firefighting (B2+C)