Meteorology Level 1
Meteorology Level 1 is required for:
The course covers the following topics:
- Ability to use and interpret information obtained from shipborne meteorological instruments;
- Knowledge of the characteristics of the various weather systems, reporting procedures and recording system;
- The atmosphere, its composition and physical properties;
- Atmospheric pressure;
- Cloud and precipitation;
- The wind and pressure systems over the oceans;
- Structure of depressions;
- Anticylones and other pressure system;
- Weather services for shipping;
- Recording and reporting weather observations.
- Ability to apply meteorological information to forecast weather.
The student must be at least 16 years of age to enroll in this course.
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Tuition||Status|
|Ladysmith||Oct. 19, 2020||Nov. 03, 2020||$1,957||OPEN|
|Ladysmith||Nov. 03, 2020||Nov. 19, 2020||$1,957||OPEN|