WMI continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
As a result of the COVID-19 situation and following recommendations from provincial and federal health authorities, we are taking a number of actions that prioritize the safety of students and staff of the institute.
Recently the World Health Organization and various Canadian government and medical authorities have strongly advised that all unnecessary movements and activities in public should cease immediately. Concern about the safety and welfare of our students and staff continues to be the absolute highest priority.
We have closed our campus effective March 20th, 2020 and are canceling all courses through the end of June. We apologize for the inconvenience this will cause our students. This unprecedented situation requires an unprecedented response.
Information for Students
Classes are canceled indefinitely. Upon request, WMI will be issuing refunds for the canceled courses based on the original method of payment.
Please direct all questions and inquiries to email@example.com. Please note that telephone lines will not be monitored. We invite you to frequently check our social media outlets and this portion of the website for updates.
Students whose classes are affected will receive an email advising them of steps to be taken.
While the risk is cited as low, precautionary measures to avoid transmission of COVID-19 are similar to measures to prevent cold and flu. For questions related to self-isolation or COVID-19, please call 8-1-1
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
- If a sink is not available, 60-90% alcohol-based hand rubs (hand sanitizer) can be used to clean hands if they are not visibly soiled. If they are visibly soiled, you can use an alcohol-based disposable hand wipe to remove the dirt and then use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Do not touch your face/eyes/mouth with unwashed hands.
- When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or the crease of your elbow, and then wash your hands.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Avoid close contact with others.
- If you have any questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Health Agency of Canada’s COVID-19 telephone information line: Call 1.833.784.4397